Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our First Grandson Is Coming Soon!!!

It is about that time!! Our grandson will be coming very soon. Could be any day. Michelle's due date is April 14th but due to the baby's size being big and her frame being so small they are not letting her go past next Tuesday (March 23rd). She has been measuring ahead of her due date for weeks now. They guess John Michael to weigh 6 lbs. as of three weeks ago. We are praying that she goes into labor on her own as opposed to being induced but of course it is in the hands of the Lord. Only God knows at this point what is ahead for Michelle.

She also learned this morning that John won't be leaving Afghanistan until Saturday, March 27th. He was supposed to leave out on the 25th. Either way he is going to miss the birth of his son. That is very sad news to Michelle and John. I will be staying with Michelle for one week after John Michael's birth to help out. I will then need to get home to my hubby.

I have missed the rest of the family but have enjoyed being in NC to spend time with my daughter and preparing for the birth of John Michael.

Please help me pray for her and John and for the birth. She already plans to have an epidural. So that part is determined. Her cervix is still posterior so it needs to come forward and down. God is in control of it all though!! Thank you for all the concerns and questions I have received for her and about her. Y'all have been such a blessing to me. I love you all!!


1 comment:

stacy said...

Hi Julie. I am so excited for you guys. I hope the delivery goes well. Its a bummer John wont come earlier, but God is always faithful. Send my best regards to Michelle.God bless you and your family.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org