Psalm 68:19 "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits..."
Psalm 103:2 "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:"
I was reading my Bible and meditating on the things that God has blessed me with and the many ways He has blessed me. And strangely enough...just like God does with my husband when He is preparing a message God began giving them to me in ways starting with the letter "f". I was amazed. So here are some ways (starting with the letter "f") that God blesses me each and every day.
1) He's blessed me with a great family. I have a physical family and a spiritual family.
2) He's given me faith.
3) He's given me forgiveness.
4) He's given me a future.
5) He's given me godly friends. More importantly He has blessed me by being my best friend.
6) He's blessed me with His faithfulness.
7) He's blessed me with fruit for my labors. I've had the privilege of seeing people saved as a result of my service for Him.
8) He feeds me daily...both physically and spiritually.
Are you blessed? If you can't think of one thing that God blesses you with then I'd say you need to have a spiritual check-up. This only scratches the surface of the ways that God has blessed me. To name them all would take all day. If you have any others that have come to mind that fit in this pattern of starting with the letter "f"...feel free to mention them in a comment. I'd be interested to see how many you all can come up with.
Have a blessed day....and count your many blessings...name them one by one.