Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just An Update

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. My work schedule has changed and so with that and helping Kristina babysit my niece Hannah when I am at home then catching up on household things while I have the chance....it has made me have to put my blogging on the back burner so-to-speak. I do have several posts that I have on my heart and prepared to put up...it is just a matter of getting the time to post them. Please know that I am still visiting blogs and seeing what you all are up to and of course I pray for all of you when I pray. God allowed our paths to cross for whatever reason. Some of you I know come by and others I don't. But I know that God knows who does and you are who I am praying for.

God has a purpose in everything that He does and allows.

Ronnie and Jessica are doing well. The pregnancy is going very well. Jessica has been quite sick...but she is beginning to look pregnant and that is very exciting to us all. Kristina and Josh's courtship is going well too. They have a house and will begin fixing it up soon and preparing their new home for living in. We still have no wedding date but know that it won't be a long time from now. I'll keep you all updated. I guess I forgot to tell you that they officially got engaged three weeks ago. Michelle is still in NC and is doing pretty well. She is working and babysitting and has a boyfriend now who seems to be really good to her. I'm just praying for God's will. My husband is working his twelve hour shifts for the sheriff department and loves his job. The only thing he hates is that it doesn't allow him the time he would like to devote to the ministry. But we know that in time God will let us get to the place where he can devote all his time to that. For now he is still preaching in the prisons at least once a month and sometimes twice. Souls are being saved and that is such a blessing!!

Well...it is about that time....time for me to head out to work. Thank you to all who continue to come by and visit. It is truly a blessing that you do!! Just know that I am praying for YOU!!! I love you all!!


8 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

I am so happy to hear that Jessica's pregnancy is going well! Amen for that!

Keep some time for yourself my friend. don't get to busy that you can't stop and rest now ;)

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I know you're so excited about the baby and upcoming wedding! :)
Don't know if you heard this or not, but Mommma forwarded me an e-mail about Micah Henson dying. Please pray for the family.

Unknown said...

Hi there! I really miss you. You were always a joy to chat with on AOL! What great news that Jessica's pregnancy is going well. What does it feel like, knowing you're about to become a Grandmama!

Sis. Tammy said...

Just wanted to let you know that we're praying for you all. Talk about alot of changes fast!!! LOL

We love you all and pray we will get to see you next year when we come in for a few months. Lord willing!

Love ya!

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Theresa....Thank you so much. I'm trying to take time for myself. That is why I don't get to blog as much which I hate.

I am VERY thankful that Jessica's pregnancy is going so well. I pray that trend continues. They go next Wednesday for her next ultrasound. There is a SMALL chance they might find out what they are having!! I can't wait so I can start buying things!!!

Sis. Julie said...

Courtney....I am very excited about both events. I did hear about Bro. Micah. I heard about it the day it happened. He passed away at 3am that morning and I heard about it by 8am that morning. It shocked me and saddened me for his family. I sure wasn't sad for him...he is with Jesus and singing up a storm!!

I love you and pray all is well with you and Christopher!!

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Pam...I know...I enjoyed talking with you on AOL messenger too. My AOL messenger makes my computer mess up for some reason so I don't use it anymore. I use Yahoo messenger all the time though. I do see you on Facebook quite often but just never ring in.

It is exciting knowing I'm a grandmomma (Nana) but I'm thrilled at the possibility of getting to hold one of them in my arms!! I can't wait!!

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Tammy....Thank you so much for the prayers!! There has been a lot of changes in our family. But most of them have been exciting changes.

We love y'all too and it would be great to get to see you next year when you are back for a few months!! Love you!!

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org