Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Please Pray For The DeLange Family

I want to thank everyone for their prayers for me and our family. Things are definitely getting hard to handle during this time. Sometimes you wonder if the trials are ever going to stop coming. To have three major ones right in a row without coming out of the previous one(s) is a bit trying on a person's faith. I find myself weak and not really wanting to do much of anything at all. That concerns me I have to admit. I don't like feeling this way. But just when you think things are getting hard for you an email or a phone call comes to show you there are people that are facing much more difficult times than you. That is what happened this morning.

I got an email from a friend of a dear friend of mine. My friend's name is Sis. Lori DeLange. I have known of Sis. Lori for many years but have only gotten to be closer to her in the past three years or so. Her daddy has a big part in the campmeeting in Resaca, GA that I go to each year. Her husband, children and her are missionaries to South Dakota. They have faced many trials in the past year and now they are in another one. Her family and her were traveling last Friday and her husband lost control of their Suburban and they wrecked. Her husband Bro. Matt and one of her daughters Haleigh were airlifted to hospitals in Ohio. They are reported to be in bad shape.

Her friend Angelia has started a blog (go here) to report and keep us updated on their recovery. I would ask that you all go visit the blog and leave a comment of well-wishes and prayers for them all. Bro. Matt and Sis. Lori have 5 children. They are all going to need our prayers as they go through this time. Thank you all so very much!!


1 comment:

Theresa's Notes said...

Oh Julie, I'm so sorry for you all. Praying.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org