Saturday, June 7, 2008

Results For Puzzle Of The Week

Y'all did well with this one considering it was a bit more challenging. Good job!! Here are my words and then the results....

to
he
or
oh
ho
top
pop
hop
opt
the
tho
pot
hot
pro
toe
rot
hoe
roe
pet
rope
port
tore
prop
hope
pore
poet
pope
hero
topper
hopper
other


Sis. Karen (31 words...126 points)
Sis. Jennifer (30 words...106 points)
Sis. Lydia (29 words...76 points)
Sis. Crystal (30 words...72 points)
Bro. Tim (28 words...70 points)
Sis. Diane (25 words...64 points)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Julie -- I had 20 some words but forgot to submit them. I've been too busy and that make it easy to forget to do things I intend to. But I always forget I can use two-letter words! I'll try to enter the contest again next week. Blessings! Sis. Juanita J.

Anonymous said...

Sis. Julie,

Sorry I was not part of Puzzle of the week. I got busy and fortgot about until it was too later. I will try to be back next week.


Dave

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org