Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hi y'all!! Can I first say that I just checked my email and I have tears in my eyes. My FAITHFUL blogging friends.....you have blessed my heart!! You were faithful in coming by and just leaving comments letting me know you were thinking about me and praying for me as we were at campmeeting. You don't know how that made me feel. Those of you who prayed....THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU!!! God did a great work in both our hearts this week.

I'll be posting more about the week later but I can tell you this much now....OH WHAT A WEEK!!! Oh yeah.....and OH WHAT A SAVIOUR!!! This week was very much needed for my daughter and I. I'm so thankful that Lord let us go!!

I pray y'all have had a great week. I'll be back Monday posting again. I hope y'all will come back by then.

I love y'all and missed y'all!!

10 comments:

Paula said...

So glad you had a wonderful time! :)

Sis. Julie said...

mrs. c....Oh me did we have a wonderful time!! We go back again in 6 weeks again for the August campmeeting. Kristina and I are already counting the days LOL!! As are our friends that we see there every time we go. It is just such a wonderful place to go to escape the world and its influences. God truly does bless us there with so many wonderful things. I'll be posting more on Monday about some of those things.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back so we can get more good reads! Thanks so much for your posts - they are great and I get a lot of out of them! :)

Ashley said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear more about it ...

Theresa's Notes said...

Happy your back and very glad you had a wonderful time :) looking forward to you post about the camp meeting.

Mishel said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful time! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! : )

Kristi said...

Welcome back, Sis Julie! Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

~Kristi

CindyMae said...

So glad that ya'll are back home safe and sound! I can not wait to see what all kinds of stuff happened and what awesome things Jesus done while you were there! Missed you Sis Julie!!!

Unknown said...

So I take it you are on a Heavenly High right now?? LOL

Welcome back! Jungle Mom and crew are home safe. I picked them up at the airport here in Tampa on Sat. morning. I posted a little about it OF COURSE!!

Baptist Girl said...

Welcome back Julie, look ofrwrd to hearing about your week!

Cristina

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org