Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thank You For Your Patience With Me...

I want to thank everyone for their patience with me in this matter of having to start a whole new blog page. No one is as frustrated as I am about it but I'm doing pretty well with it all. I'm not about to let it get to me.

As you may have noticed I have reposted some of the more important posts that I had on my other site. I had to repost them in order to put them in their category in the sidebar. I don't want anyone to miss the recent post I put up on Israel's Sin Cycle-Is It Any Different Than Our's? so just click on the title and it will take you to that post. It is all the way at the bottom of the page since I reposted those other posts and I don't want anyone to miss it.

Thank you again for your patience with me. For those of you who are afraid to switch to the Beta version of Blogger....it is different...but now that I'm getting to use it I'm finding a lot of things easier to do now. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to put my counter back on and stuff like that. Every time I try to do it...it won't let me. And just so you know....I've been informed that every Blogger account will eventually be switched over to Beta eventually. Count yourself warned. I would have been okay had I not switched to the Beta version and then try to switch back. I clicked something I shouldn't have and then "poof" my original site was gone!! I really doubt that the Blogger people will be able to help me get it back. But who knows.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis Julie. I am having trouble adding things back in like the Christian Women Online blogring HTML. It keeps telling me it's not acceptable and I can't work out why! I see you have your Godly Apparel posts back, I assume you don't need me to email them now :o)

Sis. Julie said...

Mrs. Blythe...thank you so much for letting me know you too are having trouble adding things to your site. I was thinking it was just me. Seems they changed the setup or something to where we can't add things or something. As for the Godly Apparel posts...yes I found them and just retyped them up again. Thank you for offering to email them to me. I still have a few more posts that I'm going to type up to put on here and then I think I'll be done. Thanks for your help!!

Susannah said...

I came here through Mrs. Blythe's. So sorry to read about all your troubles with Blogger Beta. I've been reluctant to risk the switch. Now I'm REALLY worried! I think I'll wait a little longer to get my nerve up. Maybe by then a few of their glitches will be worked out. BTW this looks nice! I'll check in again a little later. In the meantime, I'll change your link on my sidebar. Blessings!

Sis. Julie said...

Thank you E-Mom so much for leaving a comment. I have now added your link to my list again. My daughter switched her blog to Beta Blogger and didn't have any problems. I wouldn't have had any problems if I hadn't tried to switch back to the original version. So you won't have any problems switching. And I think you'll like it once you get it and start using it. A lot of the features are nice that are on it. What hurt me was when my husband told me not to get a Google account to get the version. He told me to cancel my google account. When I did....my site was gone. So as long as you don't do that you'll be fine. And I did have to sign up for another google account in order to use the Beta version. My hubby said okay if that was what I had to do but he still wasn't sure he liked it.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org