Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm Back And Trying To Get Back On Track

Good morning everyone!! I'm back and like the title says....trying to get back on track. I have grocery shopping to do today and then putting away everything that we get. Then this afternoon my girls and I will be decorating the house for Christmas. I hope to be back at posting tomorrow. I have a new post as well as all the prior posts that I'd like to get to posting on here.

I pray all had a great weekend and that you have a great day today. God has been so good to allow us another day to serve Him. Take the time to be a blessing to someone today. Don't miss an opportunity to brighten someone's day. I love you all.

4 comments:

Her said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Her said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzie said...

Oh, how fun...decorating for Christmas! I put up my nativity a couple days ago, and will be doing more festive things soon. Happy Decorating!!

Her said...

i like that statement...."take the time to be a blessing.."

thank you

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org