Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Family Update

I know it has been a while since I last updated. Life is very busy and hectic these days.

We are expecting 3 grandbabies and they should be here anytime now. Ronnie and Jessica's baby girl MaryEllen will make her entrance into the world very soon. Jessica is already dilating and having good contractions...just nothing consistent from what I'm told. Candyce is growing and learning day by day. She is a very smart little girl.

Kristina and Josh's twins (Brayden and Raegan) are due anytime as well. Kristina is very uncomfortable but is doing well considering how big she has gotten. But she still looks great!!! Last ultrasound she had to measure them was 3 weeks ago and they each weighed about 3 1/2 lbs. She will find out this Friday how much they weigh now. They both are constantly fighting one another in her womb. It is very interesting watching her belly when they do :o)

Michelle and her husband and Michael are doing great as well. God has truly blessed our family with who God put in our daughter's lives.

My husband and I are currently living with Kristina, Josh and Kloe so I can be here to help with Kloe since Kristina can't be up and chasing her around. Kloe is on the verge of walking everywhere. And when the twins get here she will need help while Josh works in caring for the twins and Kloe. So I thank God for the opportunity to be of help to her.

Thank you to all who stop by and check on us and leave comments. It is a blessing to know that some of you still stop by. You are the reason I keep my blog going at all. I just pray one day I can get back to posting devotionals again to encourage and help as I once had the opportunity to do.

Please pray for our family as we have faced many trials and situations in the past few months that have been very difficult to deal with. But through it all....God has remained faithful!!!

9 comments:

Jessie-Bessie said...

Glad everyone is doing well :) God Bless

Jerry Bouey said...

I am glad things are going well for you and your family. May the Lord continue to bless you.

PamelaK said...

Glad to hear about the happy upcoming events. Will be praying for you, the moms and mew babies, and your whole family.

XtnYoda said...

Praying for the new lives coming your way!

God Bless you and yours!

Chuck

Jimena said...

Congratulations on your new grand-children!!! They are beautiful. God bless you all! much love...

Anonymous said...

My computer crashed back in April and I "lost" your blog and couldn't find it since then. I finally found it!! I always enjoyed reading your blog. I pray all is well with the new grandbabies. Hope to see more updates soon :)
Lynn

Mimi said...

wow,
it's been a long time since I have been into blogland...and your family has completely blossomed!!!
what wonderful blessings you have...
Love,
Mimi

Jenny said...

What a beautiful blog! Would love to read an update on God's mighty blessings and works :)

Chelsea said...

I just want to say, the picture at the top is just beautiful, I love the blends in it! :D

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org