Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I've Created A Facebook Fan Page

Thank you to all who continue to follow me on my blog. I have found it too time consuming with the posting and the adding of pics which takes forever as well. So I have created a facebook fan page for those of you who would like to come and read the posts I put up. I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog like I have wanted to. I have many grandbabies now and have been busy helping with them. Here is the link: Julie's Jewels

I hope to see many of you over there.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! When I return to FB I will look for your fan page :) Blessings to you dear sister and much love!

Jackie said...

I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything. Keep Blogging!

- Jackie of web design

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org