Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Family Pictures

My hubby and me.

Kristina, Kloe and Josh

Michael and Michelle

Nanna's little blue-eyed boy.

Candyce, Jessica and Ronnie

Nanna and PawPaw with the grandbabies

Nanna's sweet baby girl :o)

Nanna's precious baby girl

The whole family.

Daddy, Momma and the kids.

Our kids...Michelle, Ronnie and Kristina

Our grandbabies...Candyce, Kloe and Michael

Ronnie and Jessica paid for a photo shoot for our family as a Christmas gift to us. This is a precious gift to me. I thank them so much for the time we got to spend together and having our pictures taken together and as individual families. They turned out great!!! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

14 comments:

Jerry Bouey said...

Thanks Sis Julie for taking the time to post some pictures of your family. I really like the look of the black and white picture - it looks old-fashioned and classic. God bless.

FREEDOM FROM SIN said...

Love the pictures!!!

Jessica said...

They did turn out really good! I'm glad you like them! :)

Sis. Julie said...

Jessica...I more than like them. I LOVE them!! Thank y'all SO much!!!

Abundantly Blessed said...

Great pictures!!!

Tori said...

Wow, I didn't know you had such a pretty family. I loved the photos, beautiful!

Mrs. J said...

beautiful family :)
may the Lord continue to bless you.

Ginger said...

Julie!!!
It has been forever since I have been over here!! I love all the pictures!!

Your grandchildren are adaorable!!!

Ginger~

Jessie-Bessie said...

They are lovely pictures!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Shweta Saxena said...

awesome pictures... frnd
you are invited to follow my blog.

Mary Frances said...

Heeeey I just came across your blog...when you have a chance check out my blog!!! ClassicMaryMoments.blogspot.com Its fun, uplifting, humorous and updated daily!!!
God bless!!!
Mary :)

mj said...

I like your pictures. I love the combination of black and red. Thanks for posting.

Alaska Salmon Fishing | Austin Auto Accident Lawyer

tinnka said...

Great oictures, great clothes!
You look wonderful together :)

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6