Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Will Of God

A preacher once said it is easy to find the will of God. Do you know where to find it? It is right smack dab in the middle of God's Word.

Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

And boy is that ever true!! So many times we will find ourselves putting our trust and confidence in man and it leads us astray. Have you ever found yourself doing that. I know I have. I'm so thankful that I have the Lord to lean on and trust in to guide my steps. The important thing is to stay yielded to Him and listen when He directs us to go a certain way and do a certain thing. If we will do that then we will be in His will.


No comments:

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org