Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kristina's New Website

My daughter Kristina has created a new website. She is trying to earn some extra money and has chosen to use her talent for crocheting to do so. Please go to her site to see what she has to offer. If you are looking for a blanket for a baby, child or some other special someone in your life. She does beautiful work and I would recommend her blankets to anyone....not just because she is my daughter....but because I know you would be pleased with the product.

To see her site please go to Kristina's Creations by clicking here.

2 comments:

JTR said...

Looks like it's progressing nicely! What a great idea. Very pretty blanket she has on there so far.

J.H said...

mm... all I get is "page not found"??... will try again later :D

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org