Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Wonderful Yet Shocking News!!!!

First of all I would like to update on Michelle and John Michael...they are doing great!!! Michelle is a GREAT mommy to her baby boy. I'm so proud of her!! Right now John Michael has his nights and days switched around so Michelle isn't getting much sleep. Please help me pray that John Michael will get on a "normal" schedule for his mommy so she can rest like she needs to.

Second of all an update on Kristina's pregnancy...things are going great!! Kristina is beginning to look pregnant and she is feeling their little one move around and kick. An ultrasound will be done on April 30th to check and make sure the baby is measuring right on track with the projected due date and if baby cooperates they will find out the gender of the baby. They would like to know what they are having so they can begin buying for him/her. So help us pray that he/she cooperates with the ultrasound technician.

Now for the shocking yet wonderful news. Ronnie and Jessica are expecting again...which we already knew. On Friday they came out to visit with us so we could spend time with Candyce and so they could share some very exciting news with us. Jessica showed me ultrasound pictures from the ultrasound she had done earlier that day. I told her she would have to point out to me what I was looking at since I can't ever make out what I'm looking for. She asked me if I could read what was printed on the picture and of course my eyes are terrible so I couldn't read it. She then proceeded to show me that one arrow was pointing to "Baby A" and another arrow was pointing to "Baby B". Yes...that's right!!! They are having twins!!! Jessica is a twin but her mom miscarried her twin so no one even knew she had a twin. I've always heard that the chance of having twins usually skips generations....but not in their case. Please pray for Jessica that her pregnancy will go well. She has been very sick but no more sick than she was with her previous pregnancy. God is faithful and I know He will take care of her and the babies (still can't get used to saying that in the plural...LOL!!).

Our family is growing more and more and I couldn't be more happy about it!! Thank You Lord for Your blessings on us!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can attest to twins not skipping generations. My husband is a twin, his mom has a twin as well as a set of twin siblings, and their mom was a twin as well!

Best wishes for Kristina and Jessica as their pregnancies continue and a big congratulations to Michelle as well with her new arrival.

Rhonda in Chile said...

Double WOW! Please extend our congratulations and prayers for their health and Jessica's.

Blessings!

TO BECOME said...

Oh, Sis.Julie that is such great news!! I am so happy for Jessica!

I will be praying for Michelle and John Michael that he will sleep more normal hours and than she will get more rest.

I am so happy for you and your family. God is so good to us!♥♥love you, connie

Mimi said...

what wonderful news...
Jessica must be very excited to be having twins!! (although I'm sure she is a little nervous)
I am anxious to hear whether Kristina is having a boy or a girl...
you must be a very proud and excited grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Ronnie and Jessica - I used to read her blog awhiles ago and miss reading her updates and hearing about her life....does she still have a blog?
Marijke
meeki.nz@gmail.com

Sis. Julie said...

Marijke...She does have her blog still but she hasn't posted on it since giving birth to their first child Candyce.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org