Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Audioministries Blog

My son-in-law Josh has started a blog for the ministry that God has him and my daughter Kristina in called Audioministries. The ministry shares preaching messages that he has either recorded himself or has had sent to him in order to share with anyone who has an interest in listening to them and sharing them with others. It is a wonderful ministry and no doubt God has used it mightily. I know that he has a couple of my husband's messages on his website and I have received feedback of how God has used those messages to help someone in one way or another. God has led him to start a blog also.

Please go by and check out his blog and listen to the messages that he posts and read the articles that he will be sharing. I know he will appreciate you visiting his blog.


No comments:

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org