Monday, March 2, 2009

Are You Blessing The Lord?

Psalm 34:1 "I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth."

I love this verse!! It is one of my favorite verses. Whenever I think of this verse I am reminded that no matter what comes into my life....I should bless the Lord at ALL times. Not just when things are going well...but when things are not going so well. His praise shall CONTINUALLY be in our mouths. Maybe things aren't going too well for you today and you don't feel like you have anything to bless the Lord for. You are wrong!! If you are saved and belong to Him...you have much to bless Him for.

Let's all take time out right now to bless His name and thank Him for His MANY blessings!! Count your MANY blessings...name them one by one!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful thought and encouragement! My soul shall make her boast in the Lord. The humble shall hear it and be glad! O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. Juanita

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Juanita...Amen!!

Unknown said...

YES! I often nedd a reminder to do this! It's so easy to let the worries and stress of daily life distract us from what we were created for, to bring Praise to Our MAKER! And we are blessed and take it for granted I'm afraid.

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Pam...you are so right...we do take it for granted.

Unknown said...

I loved this post Julie. I hope I can always be a Blessing and Bless my Lord each day. Have a great weekend.
Hugs. Lisa

Baptist Girl said...

Your always an encouragement Julie. I thank the Lord for you sis.

Cristina

Anonymous said...

Counting Blessings one by one sure will make you appreciate the things in life that you dont have time to relish on. Little things, even though so many things are misconstruded in my life right now... I find Joy in Praising Him for the even the things that are no longer in my life
You are a true Blessing Julie....

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org