Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just Checking In

I would like to thank each one that has sent emails and left comments concerning this tragedy we are going through. It has been very difficult to go through. I have to say that each day I cry less and less. I do have my moments when I think about it all and I find myself crying and praying but then it quickly turns to praise as I think of how God has blessed me with such amazing grace through this. My sister is handling most everything and has so much on her. Please pray for her as she tries to make all the phone calls and gets everything together for the lawyer concerning the property and the estate. I'm so proud of my little sister with all that she has accomplished and also for taking all this on so as to make it easier on our parents. Sherri has done such an amazing job with everything. I'm the oldest of us three siblings and I feel like I am the youngest in seeing her handle everything.

My sister and her family arrived home safely last night and my parents should have arrived home by now as well. I thank God for His mercy and His protection over them.

I also want those of you who participated in the puzzle for last week to know that I accidentally rejected all your comments that had your answers in them. I don't know what I was thinking but on my comment moderation page I checked each of the boxes and meant to click "PUBLISH" and instead I clicked "REJECT". I'm so sorry. I'm also sorry that I didn't have a puzzle this week. I've been busy at our church helping with a youth conference that we hosted. It has kept me needfully busy and I haven't had time for much else. I hope to have another puzzle next week. I also hope to be back to posting my devotional posts again soon! Just please pray for me and bear with me. I appreciate each of you so very much!!

8 comments:

Lyndy said...

Hi Julie,

It is good to see you posting again. I have been praying for you and your family. It will take time to process your grief and I am sure you are probably still in a bit of shock as well.

Praying for you my sweet friend.

Love you, Lyndy

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Lyndy...I love you too!!

Sarah Joy said...

Julie, we've had to cut back our internet usage due to bandwidth problems, so I just saw this. I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy! I'm praying for you and your family during this time!

Karen said...

Wow, Julie...I can't believe what you've been going through lately. I'm glad so many are praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for you my dear sister!!! You are on my mind a lot!!!! Big hug to you!

Kate

Mary said...

Dear Julie,
I cannot tell you how sorry I've been to read your most recent posts and to see the picture of your brother posted in your side bar. My heart aches for you and your family and I've prayed for God's grace upon you and yours whenever you come to mind.

Sharing your grief,
Mary

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Kate...You are so sweet!! Thank you!!

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Mary...I appreciate it!! It is still very hard at times to believe this has happened and I still break down thinking about it. But God has truly been wonderful through all of this. I am experiencing His grace like NEVER before!!

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org