Saturday, May 3, 2008

Results For This Week's Puzzle

Several participated this week and did very well. This word was a tough one so I knew it would be challenging. I have been asked to begin posting the words I find when I do the puzzle before I post it. I think Bro. Tim wants to show himself smarter than me....so I think that is why he suggested I post the words I get. LOL!! I'm just kidding. I don't mind doing that. It will show you how difficult it was for me as well. Some of my words may not be words either. But I don't look them up unless someone else comes up with the same word. So when I write it down I put a "?" by it so if someone else finds it then I'll know to look it up. I do not use my dictionary to find words. How fair would that be if I told y'all not to do that and I did?

Here are my words and then the results for everyone below that.....

as
es
led
ale
ade
eel
sea
see
lee
lad
sad
seal
seed
lead
deal
sled
sale
lads
dees(?)
eels
ales
ades
lees
dale
leads
deals
lease
slade(?)
easel

I found 29 words.

Sis. Tami (20 words...97 points)
Sis. PamelaK's son (27 words...97 points)
Sis. Juanita (25 words...93 points)
Bro. Tim (21 words...77 points)
Sis. Crystal (20 words...69 points)
Sis. Marsheila (13 words...44 points)


Good job everyone!!

No comments:

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org