Thank you to all who participated in the puzzle for this week. Although there were few participants...everyone did very well. I will have to make things a little harder for you next time I do one of these puzzles. What do you think...LOL!!
Here are the answers...to see the results of each person go to the puzzle post and view the answers each person gave.
1. Who was the first Christian martyr? Stephen
2. Where was the first piggy bank? In the temple at Jerusalem.
3. Who was the first person to fall asleep during a sermon? Eutychus...he dozed off and fell out a window during Paul's sermon.
4. What is the first commandment in the Bible? "Be fruitful and multiply"
5. Who built the first city? Cain
6. What is the first book in the Bible named after a woman? Ruth
7. What is the first of the plagues of Egypt? The river turning to blood.
8. Who was the first disciple chosen by Jesus? Simon Peter
9. Who told the first lie? The serpent.
10. What was the first animal out of the ark? The raven.
There you have it. Thank you for playing. Come back again next week when we'll have another "How Many Words Can You Find?" puzzle.