Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How Many Words Can You Find?

It's back!!! I planned to get back to my weekly puzzles last week but I was sick. This week I'm doing much better and so I thought I would bring it back since so many have asked about it.

I'm going to begin including a Bible verse with my puzzle posts as well. I like to incorporate the Word of God into my posts and the words I come up with for the puzzles are from the Bible.

We are sticking with the rules of no one helping one another (no teams) and no one using any resources to find your words. Just use yourself and your own mind...afterall...that is how I do it when I put it together for y'all to do. Go here to read the rules of the game. Just remember to leave your answers in column form in a comment to this post and I'll post everyone's answers and the winners on Saturday.

The word for this week is below....have fun!!!

RESTORE

Galatians 6:1 "Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted."


4 comments:

Roger Tooley said...

Please pray for this couple. They are members at Concord Baptist Church in Resaca, Ga. Pastor Sammy Allen.

Please be much in prayer for little John Nailon, infant son of John and Sarah Nalion. Little John was born several months premature and only weighed a little over 1 pound. He is facing major heart surgery. The doctors have told John and Sarah that without the surgery there is a 99% chance that he will die and if he has the surgery there is a 98% chance that he will die during the surgery. Please pray that God, the Great Physician, will touch and heal Little John Nailon.

Sis. Julie said...

bro. tooley....wow!! How awful!! We will definitely be praying!! Let us know any updates you get about this situation.

Anonymous said...

Mrs Julie me and Mrs Crystal done these seperate so I will put hers and then I will put mine. It was fun to do this again.
Mrs Crystals
rest
roe
rot
rots
rose
roset
retore
reset
ere
store
sore
sort
so
set
see
soe
tore
tree
trees
to
toe
tee
tees
toes
ore
ores

Bro Tim
rose
retro
rotes
ere
store
sore
set
sort
see
seer
so
tree
trees
toe
toes
tee
tees
tore
to
or
ore
rest
rots
rot
restore

PamelaK said...

Oh! Will be praying for this family!

Sis Julie,
Here is my list for this week. It's good to be back at it!
to
re
so
or
toe
roe
ore
ere
err
rot
tor
sot
set
see
tee
rest
toes
tore
rose
sore
rote
seer
tees
toer
sort
tors
errs
rots
ores
tree
store
steer
toers
sorer
terse
reset
trees
sorter
roster
rester
terser
storer
retore
resort
PamelaK

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org