Wednesday, January 16, 2008
1) How was the woman with the issue of blood healed by Jesus?
2) Where did Jesus work His first miracle?
3) Which apostle did Jesus enable to walk on water?
4) Who did Jesus send to catch a fish that had a coin in its mouth?
5) What widow had her dead son brought to life by Jesus?
6) What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed by sending him to the pool of Siloam?
7) Why did the people complain when Jesus healed a woman who had been stooped for eighteen years?
8) How many loaves of bread were used to feed the five thousand?
9) How was Joseph told about the baby Mary was carrying being of the Holy Ghost?
10) Who announced this news to Joseph?
11) What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed after his famous Sermon on the Mount?
12) When Jesus healed a paralyzed man...what did the man pick up and carry home?
13) When Jesus healed ten lepers...how many came back to thank Him?
14) Which Gospel records the miraculous catch of fish after Jesus' resurrection?
15) Which apostle cut off a man's ear at Jesus' arrest and then watched Jesus heal the ear?
16) In what town did Jesus heal a demon-possessed man in the synagogue?
17) Where did Jesus send the demons he drove out of the Gadarene demoniacs?
18) When Jesus healed a man who was both blind and dumb...what demon did the Pharisees accuse him of consorting with?
19) When the disciples saw Jesus walking on the water...what did they think He was?
20) How did Jesus heal the two blind men who asked for His help?
Put your answers to these questions in a comment and we'll see how you did. I'll post the answers along with the Scripture references for these questions in a post Friday morning. For those you don't know....just put the number and leave it blank in your comment.
Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.