Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rules For How Many Words Can You Find Game

I decided to put up a post with the rules to the game so I don't have to give them each time I do the game on Wednesdays. This way I can link to this post with the rules each week instead of putting them in the post.

You have until Friday night to get your comment in with your words for the puzzle. Make sure your answers are in SINGLE COLUMN form to make it easier for me to figure points. I will not publish comments until Saturday after all the answers are in. Saturday morning I will do a post listing the results.

Here are the rules....

~~~Anonymous comments with the answers will not be published unless a name is given with the answers so I can name a winner (no one wants to see that "Anonymous" won)
~~~Do not do these with someone else's help and do not use a dictionary to get your answers....do them yourself...I do...this makes it even more challenging and fair.
~~~No abbreviations (such as vet for veterinarian)
~~~No proper names (names of people or places)
~~~No contractions (can't...don't...isn't...etc.)
~~~Use each letter that is in the puzzle only once (for example...if there are two e's then you can use two e's...but if there is only one then only use it once)
~~~If the word is not found in MY Webster's Dictionary it will be disqualified...this is the only way to keep it interesting.


Here are the point values....

2-letter words (1 point)
3-letter words (2 points)
4-letter words (3 points)
5 or more letter words (4 points)
***words you find that I don't (extra 10 points per word)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

real
rival
rail
rave
ravel
raver
are
ale
air
ail
alive
evil
ear
live
liver
liar
lie
lair
lave
lira
laver
vile
vial
vie
viral
vale
valve
veal
ire

Here is are list. Much harder

Bro Tim and Mrs Crystal

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org