Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The post I just put up below is a much needed post. And it was a battle getting it posted today. That tells me that the devil more than likely didn't want me to post it. I had to type it and retype it before finally realizing I would just type it in Microsoft Works and then copy it to Blogger. Even then it kept disappearing when I would go to publish it. I was not going to give up on this post though.

This post is a very needed post in my life and I'm sure in others as well. I pray it will encourage and help you as it has me. Anytime the enemy fights something that we attempt to do for God you can rest assured that it is needful to accomplish. I really felt this is what God wanted me to post today and after the trouble I had in posting it I feel even stronger that it is.

Make sure to leave a comment and let me know how and if it helped you as you read it.

8 comments:

KJV Bible Blogging Thoughts said...

Blogger messed up on me, my new blog address is
http://theresamcentire2.blogspot.com

Theresa

P.S I'll come back and read this later.

Sis. Julie said...

sis. theresa....I'm sorry this happened to you. I know how it feels to have this happen. I pray you can get your new blog how you like it.

Baptist Girl said...

Hi Julie,
My friend sarah left a post at might site concerning our blog provider... here it is

…… Word has it that Blogger is losing people's post so you need to backup everything you don't want to lose.
You might want to back up your blog.


Cristina

Sis. Julie said...

cristina...Oh boy!! I sure don't want to go through all that again. I have to say though since I switched my internet browser to Firefox...all the problems I was having are gone. Thank you for the warning though. I will back it up anyway....I'd hate to lose this blog. The first one I lost was my fault and that made me mad enough...if I lose this one due to Blogger...I would be distraught!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I have stated posting again

Bro Tim

Sis. Julie said...

bro. tim...I'm so glad to hear that you're back online and posting again.

Anonymous said...

All your posts are a blessing to me, Sis! :-)

Sis. Julie said...

sis. kate...Praise the Lord!!

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org