Friday, July 20, 2007

Eight Random Things About Me Meme

I have been tagged by Sis. Connie to do this meme of eight random things about me. I have seen alot of you do this on your blog. Here are my eight random things....

1...I lived 24 years of my life without hearing the name of Jesus....no I'm not kidding!!

2...I have been a nail-biter since I was a small child....I just can't seem to kick the habit.

3...I've worn glasses since I was in kindergarten...and I've never worn contacts either.

4...I've been best friends with Shelly for over 27 years...I met her when I was 14.v

5...I love to drive...my husband hates to drive so it works well for us...I just drive everywhere...it just presents a problem when you have two teenage daughters who have learner's licenses and want to drive all the time...needless to say they don't get to drive much.

6...I collect lighthouses...they are everywhere in my home.

7...My favorite movie of all time is Facing the Giants.

8...My favorite color is red and always has been.

I'm not going to choose 8 people to do this since I don't know who all has done it. So if you'd like to take part then consider yourself tagged. Just leave a comment letting me know you participated so we can come see your answers.

RULES BEFORE DOING THE ME MEME

01. Post rules before giving the facts

02. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves

03. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

04. At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.


19 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

Facing the Giants is a real good movie. I'll be doing this maybe monday some time.

Lyndy said...

Oh I was a nail biter for years. Drove my Mother crazy. (lol)

How fun to learn more about you.

Have a blessed weekend my friend.

Love, Lyndy

Unknown said...

A nail-biter huh? Me too! I hate that habit but if I don't wear my acrylic or gel nails, I bite!!!

I'm so glad you finally heard the name of Jesus and now know Him on a personal level!

Have a great week end Sis!

Sis. Julie said...

sis. pam....yes I'm a nail biter. The only time I didn't bite my nails was when I had acrylic nails. But I can't afford them now so I am back to biting.

Sis. Julie said...

sis. lyndy...it might be fun to learn more about me but sometimes it is embarrassing to post things about me. Oh well....that's okay.

Sis. Julie said...

sis. theresa...I'll be sure to come by and see your eight things.

TO BECOME said...

Thanks, Sis. Julie, I also bit my nails until I was in my mid-thirties. I kicked the habit by sitting on my hands. Really, I am serious. When I felt the need to bite, I would put my hands under me if I was sitting.

I, too, love lighthouses. I have some but not as many as I would like.

Have you ever seen, "Flywheel" it is made by the same people who made "Facing the Giants," and has some of the same actors in it. I really like it very much. Have a good day, Sis. connie

Sis. Julie said...

sis. connie...maybe I should try sitting on my hands. Thing is I wouldn't be able to talk...I'm a person who talks with their hands. But then I'm sure some would love it if I sat on my hands and couldn't talk...LOL!! I want to see the movie Flywheel. We just haven't gotten it yet. I know its made my the same people as Facing the Giants but didn't know it had some of the same actors. I hope to be able to see it soon.

Mishel said...

This was so much fun to read! My favorite color is red too! And I love to drive! : )

Sis. Julie said...

sis. mishel...so we have some things in common...how neat!! :)

Lyndy said...

The reason I keep my acrylic or gel nails is so I don't bite. I wonder what it is that makes the difference. I worked with a girl who would bite off her acrylic nails even.

Rita Loca said...

I must confess... i am a nail biter too! I hate it!! But...

Sis. Julie said...

sis. rita....I'm so glad to know that I"m not the only adult that struggles with this habit.

Sis. Julie said...

sis. lyndy....wow!! Now that is a girl with a serious habit problem don't you think? I am not nearly that bad!!

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

My best friend (who is old enough to be my mum, but is not really old...lol) collects lighthouses too!

Sarah Joy said...

Confession is good for the soul. Hello, I'm Sarah, and I've been biting my nails since I was about four years old.

Samantha said...

I loved facing the giants! I hope to own that one someday!

Sis. Julie said...

sis. sarah joy....I'm not sure when I started biting my nails. But I know I was so young I can't remember. I think I got the habit from my mom though...she was a nail biter for a long time too when I was growing up.

Sis. Julie said...

sis. samantha....It is truly an awesome movie. If and/or when you own it I guarantee you will watch it over and over again.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you a good person? Take this test and find out.

Swidget 1.0 6

Audioministries.org