I left a comment at Mrs. B's site Cherish the Home telling her I would answer the questions she had on there. I like reading these on other people's blogs because it lets us know just a little bit more about them and their personality. I don't usually do these on my blog but thought that maybe it might let you know a little bit more about me. I'll be doing this again soon because Mrs. B is going to be conducting a short interview of questions for me to answer in another post. She should be putting those questions up soon. When she does I'll answer those too. If you'd like to answer these questions on your blog just leave a comment letting me know you did and I'll come see your answers. Then you can ask someone if they'd like to be interviewed and ask them questions to be answered on their blog from you. I hope this makes sense and I hope you enjoy learning just a little bit more about me from these posts.
1) If you could spend the day with a famous person, who is still alive today, who would it be and why?
Hmmmm...I thought and pondered this question for several minutes and couldn't think of one famous person (who is still alive today) that I'd like to spend the day with.
2) How would you define the following phrase "Dying to self"?
I would define "Dying to self" as when a person takes no thought to or for himself/herself and let's the Lord Jesus Christ have complete control; when a person says "not my will Lord...but thine be done."
3) Do you have a hobby or a favorite way to unwind? If so, tell us how you got started in it.
When I unwind I like to relax on the couch and watch one of the Love Comes Softly series dvds. I got hooked on the series of dvds after my daughter had read the books and told me the dvds were coming out and we bought the first one. It only took one to get me hooked.
4) Name an adventure you would love to do or go on.
An adventure I would love to do or go on would be to a lighthouse. I love lighthouses (obviously) and how they are likened to the Lord Jesus Christ and would love to see one in person and hopefully climb the many stairs to the top and look out from it to the water below.
5) Name three things you do to encourage others.
1) I send a card to them through the mail or email...2) I call them to let them know I love them and I'm praying for them...3) I let them know they are a blessing to me.
6) Describe your church building, your pastor and your pastor's wife.
Our church building was built sideways (the side of the church is what you see from the road); it's small (holds maybe 150 people); it's full of love and the sweetness of the Holy Spirit.
My pastor is an awesome preacher, filled with the power of God and is the most handsome pastor there is.....but of course he better be.....he is my husband!! :)
My pastor's wife....well.....what can I say....she is me.