I've been tagged by Mrs. B over at Cherish the Home to list 6 weird things about me. I have to say that I thought and I thought and couldn't come up with not one weird thing about myself. So I decided to enlist the help of my children. I knew that they could probably come up with something. Well...it took them all of maybe five minutes to think of 6 weird things about me. Actually...they thought of more but I'm not going to list all of them since this meme calls for ONLY 6 things...LOL!!
So here goes....
1) I tend to play with the edges of a piece of fabric (pillowcase, the blouse I'm wearing, blanket, etc). I guess I never outgrew playing with the edges of my blankie as a small child.
2) I talk to myself (this isn't really weird is it?...I know lots of people who talk to themselves...oh well...my kids say I'm weird for doing it).
3) I cook my butter beans with molasses and lots of margarine (this is how my dad made his and I loved them this way).
4) I like to eat cooked white rice with milk, sugar and margarine (my kids call it rice soup!!).
5) When I laugh really hard I speak whale (yyyooooouuuuuu kknnnooooowwww....llliiikkkkeee Dooooorrrrriiiiiiieeee iiiinnnnnn Fiiinnnnnddddiiiinnnggg Neeemmmmoooo).
6) And this is the one they pick on me the most about. My toenails on my big toes are very hard and thick. When I cut them they fly and could hurt someone in the line of fire of them. My husband says I need a chainsaw to cut them. Isn't that a sweet thing for a husband to say about his wife??? Oh well....I still love him....afterall....it's the truth!!
I don't even know who to tag now. I guess I can do it this way. If you've not done this meme then I'd like you to do it. Just leave a comment with your list or feel free to do a post of your 6 weird things and I'll come by to read it. Just make sure to let me know you're doing a post about it.